Radical Reference Meeting 1-13-06
Members Present: Jenna, Melissa, Julie, Jonny
- Grassroots media Conference
- ALA Midwinter
- Library Education Forum
- Montreal Anarchist Book Fair
- San Francisco Anarchist Book Fair
Transportation and Housing
- Transportation - Different options for RadRef presenters. Each person will rely on bus or other forms.
- Housing - Each Individual has options. Housing forms filled out and sent to NCOR housing organizer. Certain members may have more options for DC than others.
Table? - Most members unsure about sitting behind a table for the three days of the conference. It is decided that a table will not be reserved.
Grassroots Media Conference
- Workshop on advanced internet research - Saturday, Feb. 11th - Jenna and Julie agree to conduct the workshop.
- Radical Reference Meeting in hotel room. Saturday, Jan 20th
- Library Education Forum promotion - Flyers, and handouts
- Asking national RadRef people for help with Lighting bug and coding. Perhaps developing a skill share.
Library Education Forum
- Developing proposals for breakout groups
- Continue to work on outreach/promotional material
- Benefit- ABC No Rio - Feb. 17th.
Montreal Anarchist Book Fair
- May 20th/ Tabling deadline April 3rd -Perhaps some Rad Ref involvement?
San Francisco Anarchist Book Fair
- Mid April - Perhaps some Rad Ref involvement?